Monday, December 29, 2014

Dude Ranch Style

For the second half of my Christmas break I am in Tuscan Arizona at the Tanque Verde Dude Ranch. The scenery is beyond stunning and the weather is perfect.  Everywhere you look there are more and more cacti and mountains surround you.  Over the next few days I'll be horseback riding, hiking, doing yoga, and taking some art lessons... some much needed relaxation.  Of course that means my outfits will be a bit more casual, but why not look casual and cute?

The obvious fashion choice for the dude ranch are flannel shirts, jeans, and some cowgirl boots, so on my first day thats exactly what I chose.  Except my boots are combat boots- not cowgirl.



Added my new leather bracelet that I got or Christmas.





Cant forget my favorite scrunchie from Garage.


xoxo
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment